1.2. This Policy (together with the website’s (“Site”) Terms and Conditions https://www.en.sleex.com/pages/terms-conditions, and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which we Sleex Limited, company number 05667175 with a registered address of 78 York Street, London, England, W1H 1DP and email address firstname.lastname@example.org will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using the Site (en.sleex.com).
1.3. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”), the German Data Protection Act, Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (“BDSG”) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (“DPA’18”) we are the data controller.
2. YOUR INFORMATION
2.1. When you use our Site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the Site, you acknowledge that we will be collecting and processing this personal data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
2.2. The personal data of users is processed under BDSG and DPA’18 on the lawful basis of legitimate business interest in order to provide products and services to our customers.
2.3. The provision of personal data is necessary to facilitate the provision of the service.
3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
3.1. The following personal data may be collected from you as a user when you use the Site:
- Your full name, address, email address, telephone number or any other information you provide when signing up for an account on the Site, purchasing a product or using our contact form.
- Your IP addresses.
- Your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”).
- Any referring or exit pages taking you to or from our Site.
- Your login information i.e. username and password.
- Your web browser type and version.
- Your time zone and location.
- Date/time stamp.
- Click stream data.
- Any browser plug-ins and version used on your browser.
- Your operating system.
- Information we collect when you interact with our content on the Site or on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as “Likes”, profile information gathered from social networking sites or interacted with our content.
- To enhance your user experience or help improve and measure our effectiveness, Sleex may receive data from third party sites. Examples of such parties may include Facebook, Twitter, Google, and others. These third parties may collect information about including IP addresses through cookies or other similar technologies in ways Sleex does not control.
4. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS BEING USED
4.1. We may use your data in the following ways:
- To process any order made through the Site, including sending a digital receipt.
- To update you on the delivery of any order made through the Site.
- To send you our newsletter from time to time.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To diagnose or fix technology issues.
- To control unauthorised use or abuse of the Site and our products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To deliver support and respond to your enquires.
- To administer the Site including data analysis, testing, traffic monitoring, research, statistical and survey purposes.
4.2. If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please tick any relevant box on which you submit your data or unsubscribe from any marketing communication using the unsubscribe function in the footer of the email. You can also contact us directly by emailing email@example.com.
5. HOW YOUR DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
5.2. By using the Site or otherwise providing personally identifiable information to us, you are consenting to have your personally identifiable information transferred to and processed in the UK or any other country in which the data controller and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and service providers main facilities.
5.3. Third parties in which your personally identifiable information may be disclosed to include, but are not limited to:
6. DATA STORAGE
6.1. All information you provide to us via www.sleex.com will be stored on our secure servers based in Germany, encrypted using SSL 256 – bit encryption. Germany, as part of the EEA, benefits from an adequacy decision by the UK Information Commissioners Office (“ICO”) and the European Commission for the storage and processing of personal data under GDPR and DPA’18.
6.3. We take your privacy seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to the Site is sent at your own risk.
6.6. We operate a data retention period of 10 years from the date of our last interaction with a user in order to comply with German Law. 10 years after the date of our last interaction with a user all of the data provided by the user during all of their interactions with us will be reviewed and securely deleted/destroyed.
6.8. No method of transmission over the internet, method of electronic storage or other security methods are one hundred percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means such as firewalls, password protected databases with limited physical and electronic access, and encryption to protect your personally identifiable information against unauthorised use, disclosure or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. CHILDREN UNDER 16
7.1. This Site is not intended for the use by anyone under the age of 16 nor does Sleex knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you may not attempt to send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
8. THIRD PARTY SITES
9. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
9.1. Subject access request - You have the right under the BDSG and DPA’18 to access the information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.2. Right to erasure - You have the right under the BDSG and DPA’18 to have all of the information that we hold about you deleted in line with our statutory and legal responsibilities. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
9.3. Right to data portability - You have the right under the BDSG and DPA’18 to request a copy of all of the information we hold about you if the processing is based on consent, contract or the processing is being carried out by automated means. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.4. Right to data rectification - You have the right under the BDSG and DPA’18 to request the amendment or updating of all of the information that we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com.
9.5. Right to restriction of processing – In line with Article 18 (1) (a) to (d) of GDPR, you have the right under DPA’18 to obtain from the controller restriction of processing. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. NOTICES AND PROVISIONS
12. CONTACT US
12.2. Should you not be satisfied with the process, conduct or response to a request you may have made you have the right to complaint to the ICO (https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/) or The Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (“BfDI”) (https://www.bfdi.bund.de/EN/Service/Kontakt/contact_node.html).